Friday, August 3, 2012

Delicious food and surprises

Yesterday my grandpa called me, now this wouldn't have been weird but I just thought that he was in the living room watching tv, to my surprise he said "we'll be there in five, we're going out to eat". Naturally I jumped up, threw my phone and got ready to go.
When they finally got back to the house I was all ready to go, and I walked out to the kitchen and my grandma said "oh yeah I made your skirt last night". I looked over at the table and there was this beauty just sitting there. 

So many surprises in such a short span. 
Then to keep the surprises coming we ended up going to Cracker Barrel, now I don't know if you guys have ever been there, but HOLY CRAP! I love it so much!
And I got to have breakfast for dinner, who doesn't love that?!
French toast, bacon and eggs(ew)
Definitely didn't eat the eggs because I think eggs are gross. But other than that it was delicious!
They also gave me these adorable little bottles of syrup
So cute! Yes I stole one
Then after that we went to Meijer (not fun but whatever). One of my best friends called when we were leaving and I got to talk to her, which was cool, but the subject kinda sucked (it made me sad that I couldn't help her). After that we went to Starbucks though!
Iced white chocolate mocha!
I'm certain that this was a pretty good day.
Have a great weekend!
♥  E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!