Sunday, September 9, 2012

Christmas in August!

On the 19th of August I was introduced to one of the COOLEST stores I've ever seen.
It's literally Christmas 361 days a year in this store.
Being the crap blogger I am I forgot to post about it, so without further ado

What you see when you walk in



Countdown to Christmas
As of today there are 106 days until Christmas!!

This guy blinks, it's kinda freaky



Clocks from around the world

I like the month one

In case you wanna be Santa or Mrs. Claus

Little scenes

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house..

"There's no place like home!"

I used to love these when I was a kid

A Halloween village


My favorite ornament



This tree is decorated with corks and mini wine bottle ornaments

Santa and his reindeer fly overhead
This store was really cool, there was so much to look at. I liked looking at all of the ornaments and the tiny villages. All in all it was a really awesome day!
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!