Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ROAD TRIP!

The way to my heart :)
This time my delayed post have a better reason than me being lazy. The internet quit working on Monday around 8am EST and didn't start working until yesterday at about 9pm EST. Anyway here's an overview.

SUNDAY:
Lazy day. I don't think I really got out of bed. But I did iron some fabric for my quilt, and I have to say that was quite fun. I can't wait to finish the quilt and take it back to school with me!
This has music notes on it
Red fabric :)

MONDAY:
Road trip to Jackson, MI., anyone?
My outfit for the day. New tank, blue jeans, sweater
Well this day was quite eventful! I didn't sleep because we needed to be up and out of the door by 8 am, and Grandma and I had a super long talk that lasted until 4:30am so there was no point in sleeping. Then I got up and got ready at about 7. We left at about 8ish and went to McDonald's for a quick breakfast (their bacon, egg and cheese bagel isn't too bad). Then we hit the road, I was in and out of sleep so I have no idea how long the trip took. But we arrived in Jackson, MI and went to the little meeting that Grandpa was attending. It was super boring, it was just a bunch of old people talking about something. I have no idea what because I was reading the whole time. After the meeting we went to Kroger (which I guess is like their version of Fred Meyer, considering Fred Meyer brand is Kroger). We bought some delicious fruit. Then we came home and I took a SUPER long nap, and even with that long nap I still went to bed early (mostly because the internet wasn't working, I was bored, and I was tired).
My favorite picture of the whole trip :)

Oh yeah and Daily Grace liked my post on Tumblr!! :D


TUESDAY:
Grandma wasn't feeling well yesterday so I stayed in my room and tried to be quiet so that I wouldn't bother her. I texted Burrito and my Mermaid and an old friend from high school, which was great. The internet came back to me and that made my day better instantly. I watched Pretty Little Liars, then I watched Friends and Jessie (yeah I still watch kid shows, got a problem with that?). Oh yeah and Grandpa made me bacon :) A man after my heart for sure  
Around 3 am one of my best friends, my British Mate (she's not British but we pretend we are when we're together), texted me and told me that at the end of the summer she's moving to California. I was in the process of going to sleep when she texted me. That brought my mood down and I wasn't tired at all. Then my Mermaid texted me, it's amazing it's like he always knows I'm down and texts me to make me feel better. He's kind of the best. Then I went out and discovered Grandma was still awake so we talked. Then I stayed up all night and watched Friends and the season finale of Girls, and downloaded new music and games and stuff.
I promise that my next post will be tomorrow and be 100x shorter!
Have a great weekend :)
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!