Monday, June 18, 2012

Tacos and Chocolate cake

Today we didn't do too much, Grandpa made me try some tacos from one of his favorite places. They were good, but Burrito's mom makes WAY better tacos (now I want some real tacos). Then I just kind of hung out in my room texted my friends, watched Friends and played Sims. Then one of my close friends called me and we talked on the phone for an hour! That may not seem like a long time to some people but I HATE talking on the phone so that was pretty amazing. 
The cake I made :)
A little while later I started making a cake. It turned out great. It was chocolate cake with coconut and pecan frosting. While I enjoyed baking with my grandma, it made me miss all of the times I made cupcakes with my best friends in the dorm kitchen.
We had dinner after that and then I decided to "go to bed". For some reason my head is killing me, hopefully I feel better tomorrow.
Goodnight everyone!
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!