Thursday, June 28, 2012

99 degrees of job applications

This is how hot it was today. Plus humidity
Today was HOT! And of course I wore jeans when we first left. Not my best idea.
But I only did it because I was going to fill out job applications and I thought that was more professional than pink and white striped boot shorts...
I might have an interview though! And we're going to go fill out more applications tomorrow. I really hope I get a job, because even though it would cause me to stay longer I'd have money which would be amazing, especially since Forever 21 is so close :)
After we got back from filling out apps and getting groceries we ate dinner. Then Grandma and I talked for hours. She asked all about school, then freaked out about my school, then tried to "teach me how to really shop", it was overall a good talk but some parts were super annoying.
I like talking to her, but sometimes she takes things too seriously. And she worries too much.
I just hope that I get a job really soon so I won't be stuck in the house 24/7. I'm also going to start running as soon as it isn't a million degrees.
Getting fit and making money. New goals for this summer!
I LOOOOOVED olives when I was younger, and I still LOOOOVE the Olive Garden :)
Happy Throw Back Thursday!
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!