Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shopping, shopping, and more shopping

Yesterday Grandma and I went to an out door mall, it was a lot like Bridgeport or Streets of Tanasborne (if you're not from Beaverton/Portland ignore that). We didn't end up buying anything because I pretty much didn't like any of it.
Then today we went to the mall we usually go to. I got a few things :)
We only went to Macy's and Sears because since it's Sunday the mall closes at 6 and we got there at like 5. But it was still enjoyable!
Here's what I got:
SEARS:
New pair of sandals
Super cute laptop sleeve
Summery button up shirt
Of course more stripes.. Damn you Burrito

MACY'S:
This skirt is absolutely adorable!
Zebra print leggings
 When we got back from shopping I planted some flowers in the garden for Grandma and she watered all of her flowers and plants. Then Grandma, Grandpa and I all went grocery shopping to get food for the 4th.
When we came out of the store the sun was setting so I snapped a few pictures
You can't tell here, but the sky was super pink

The moon was so big!

Tomorrow we're going job hunting and to Joann's for fabric. I'm pretty excited. I've come to realize that this summer isn't super horrible, I'd still much rather be home, but I guess I'll be okay.... For now.
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!