Friday, July 20, 2012

La biblioteca

This is on one of the corners and I had to take a picture

This is what I made! Chicken parmigiana, pasta, and salad
      Grandpa went to Chicago earlier this week to visit his family, so while he did that I made dinner for grandma and I. I planned the whole dinner and made it all by myself. I'd say it turned out well.
  
       It was super delicious! I will definitely make it again. Maybe for friends when school gets back?
Who knows. All I know is that it was fabulous and I loved it.

Yesterday grandma and I went to the library.
I had high expectations because the library back home is AMAZING!
My hopes were slowly crushed, but overall it was an okay library.
I have a list of books that I want to read before school starts, and unfortunately the library here doesn't have most of them. I mean really? What library doesn't have classic books?!


Just some light reading :)

The books I got:
  • The Tempest - William Shakespeare
  • As You Like It - William Shakespeare
  • Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult
  • Handle With Care - Jodi Picoult
  • The Complete Novels of Jane Austen Volume II





I thought this was cute
This is the little plaque on the statue


 The best part about that library was the fact that they had different cards that people could choose. I thought that was really cool.
The library kind of sucked but I'm glad that I get to read this summer. I remember that I spent one whole summer reading a few summers ago. Reading is always fun because it takes you away from where you are and puts you in a world of your own.
When I finish each of the books I'll review them for you :)
Read tons of books and have a great weekend!
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!