Monday, July 9, 2012

Creativity

This is the skirt that I designed and made last weekend :)
Grandma and I are gonna make a few more things while I'm here and I'm pretty excited.
I used to design clothes when I was little, we were gonna open our own boutique and name it E & E designs, but then I got lazy and stopped designing.
{Laziness is the reason my life isn't totally awesome BTW}
Anyway I love this little skirt, it's totally adorable and I cannot wait to party in it.
Yes I did make this skirt to go partying, I'm in college, what did you expect?
I've already started designing some more stuff ,
{mentally because I have the drawing skills of a two-year-old}, and I can't wait to make them.
I guess in a way coming to Michigan wasn't the worst thing ever.
Don't get me wrong I still very much want to be home, but I get free clothes and stuff so it's not all bad.
On a sad note; I'm almost done watching the whole series of Friends.
Yes I have spent a lot of my time watching "tv" {it's on my computer}, but there's nothing else to do.
I'm not sure how I'm going to handle watching the last season... I've grown VERY attached to that little group of friends, they remind me of my little Ashland family.
WHO I LOVE AND MISS VERY MUCH!
Oh well, I'll just have to start watching a different shows series.
My summer is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glamorous.... NOT!

Have a lovely week all! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA! :)
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!