Thursday, July 12, 2012

AMAZING!!!

So I basically haven't done anything important or blog worthy in a few days.
But today I not only got the most amazing news ever, I also got to Skype with my best friends!
The good news really doesn't involve me but I am SO excited for the people it does involve!
I couldn't stop smiling when I heard. AHHHHHH!!! BEST. NEWS. EVER!
I'm not allowed to say what it is, but OHMYGOSH!
Then I started Skyping with S and we Skyped for about an hour, then we got my little mermaid and M to Skype with us. It was honestly so amazing to hear from all of them.
We've come in agreeance that I need to get home ASAP!
Unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen. And I have to miss M's birthday at the end of the month :(
Even though I am super homesick, I really enjoyed seeing and talking to those three.
It made my day instantly better. And made my summer infinitely better.
Hopefully we Skype again.
I miss my Ashland Familia :(
But I know that I will see them all in due time.
Good things come to those who wait, so I shall wait for my good thing :)
Have a lovely weekend all,
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!