Thursday, June 14, 2012

WELCOME!

Hey my name is Ebbony and this is going to be my summertime blog. I am traveling from Oregon to Michigan for the summer and this will be a "scrapbook" of my time there.

Here's a little back story on why I'm going to Michigan.
I have just finished my Freshman year of college (yay!) and I haven't seen my grandparents in 12 years.
I was originally going to stay in my little town for the summer, but my plans fell through, so this is moderately a last minute resort.
Even though I don't really want to go I am a little excited. I started this blog in hopes that I will get more excited about the trip.
Reasons I don't want to go:
1. I'll be over 2,000 miles away from my family, friends and my best friend
2. I don't do well when people try to control my life, and my grandma does that all the time
3. I don't know anyone in Michigan except my grandparents

Wish me luck on my journey from Oregon to Michigan.
I am leaving for Michigan tomorrow at 12:20pm PST. This is my first time traveling on a plane alone.
This will be quite the experience. I am nervous, sad, happy and excited.
I will post all about my flight etc tomorrow when I am safe in Michigan
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, opinions, and questions welcome!